Link of the original post: https://agenzblog.opened.ca/2021/02/08/multimedia-lesson-preparation-interactive-learning/

I very much agree with this view which it is important to have a multimedia session plan before creating multimedia learning. If there is no suitable plan as a framework before creating multimedia learning files, various unpredictable problems in the creative process may delay the total production progress. Then, I also preferred the explanation you gave to the feedback principle, the multiple choices you gave in the H5P video you created also confirmed the fact, which is the questions related to multimedia learning files can enable learners to better understand their own learning level and give better feedback after class. Finally, I wonder if you can put maybe one more image related to the plan-making process about multimedia learning? Because the image related to the feedback principle process has already posted and fully fits the article.

Overall, this was a brilliant post and I really enjoyed the process while reading through it.