Link of the story: file:///Users/zwang0514/Desktop/chrome%20download/Challenge%20to%20become%20a%20well-known%20football%20player_.html

In the process of creating this story by Twine, I also found myself complied with some multimedia principles with it. First, I added the pictures which corresponding to the time stated in the text in those passages, and timelines were also be stated in the passages, this can be regarded as related to the Split-attention principle, which means learners will learn better when words and pictures are physically and temporally integrated. Then, I found that the story was also related to the Signalling principle, because timelines were be added as cues to help people learning. Finally, I also found the story I created related to the Modality principle, because the story used narration and graphics instead of just printed texts, this can usually improves people’s learning.

According to the article called “Storytelling: Bringing the power of stories to your teaching” wrote by Miller (2020), in my opinion, I could use the Twine story created by myself for instructional purpose by the Three-act story Structure. The exposition was showed in the first passage, which confessed the background of the “protagonist”. The conflict of the story were included some scenes such as play away from home, find new position in the match, etc. The resolution was happened at almost the end of the story, which was the “protagonist” should make a decision before the important match. At the end of my story, the epilogue of my story also can be regarded as used the educational purpose for encourage people to know more about soccer and try to get in touch with this passionate sport in the future.