Link of the original post: https://annaxue.opened.ca/2021/02/28/core-multimedia-skills/ 

I liked the way you let learners saw how the object you used works by both the demonstration and the multiple-choice questions in the H5P video. For example, at 0:18, you added a useful multiple choice which asks learners how to don’t stop the game, which can effectively make learners deepen their memory by their own hands-on practice. This also fits the Self-explanation Principle. Then, I liked the words you listed to explain how the multimedia object you improved followed multimedia learning principles. Especially the third point, the information only presented by demonstration instead of by both demonstration and voice, this can be regarded as a follow-up of Redundancy Principle. Finally, I wonder if you can improve more about the last multiple-choice’s question stem on the basis of your demonstration?

Overall, this was both a perfect improvement and a perfect analysis of your multimedia object and I really liked it!